Bath Tray Order Instructions
First, choose your size
- Measure your tub using these measuring tips.
- The most important measurement you'll need before you order is the total width of your tub where your tray will sit; the width of your tub determines which size caddy to order.
- Tip: If you are in between lengths, size up. You can request we cut your tray to be flush with your tub edges in the next step.
- Select your overall length and add your order to your cart.
- Next, check out and pay for your order. This will alert our team and kick off the process.
Now's a good time to recheck all of your measurements and jot them down so you're ready to submit.
After you order, you'll be invited to submit your specifications
- On the next business day, we'll send an email with a link to a simple questionnaire where you will submit your bathtub specs.
- This is where you can share details about things like oddly shaped basins, nearby walls to avoid, etc.
- It's also your chance to make requests, like grain preference. While we can't guarantee special requests (some are up to Mother Nature, after all), we'll do our best to accommodate!
- Tip: Make sure to keep an eye on your inbox in case the email lands in your promotions tab or junk folder. The sooner you complete this request, the sooner we can start building.
It takes time to build from raw wood. Here's the general timeline from the time you order to shipping, in business days:
- Day 0: Date of purchase
- Days 1 to 3: Receive request for specs and confirm measurements
- By day 4: Shop receives final order details
- Days 5 to 9: Building and finishing in the shop
- By day 10: Order ships!
You'll receive updates throughout the process and again when your order ships.